Thursday, October 23, 2008

Seen in Arkansas

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg36/RobertWBoyd/Jesusmobile2.jpg?t=1224813696
This amazing vehicle was speeding, weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating, cutting people off, and generally driving like a first-class asshole. Doesn't he know Jesus is always watching? He finally turned into the parking lot of Church of the Nazarene. Oh, and where was this? Literally, on the road to Damascus. Damascus, AR*, that is.

*Not AK, as I previously wrote. I don't know if there is a Damascus in Alaska, but that's not where I was going when I snapped this photo.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. "AK" is post office for Alaska. "AR" is for Arkansas. How can anybody take you seriously again.

9:32 PM  
Blogger  Robert Boyd said...

D'oh!

(Doesn't AK seem like it should stand for Arkansas?)

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to me...and you should know that just because something SEEMS right...don't mean squat.

7:21 PM  
Blogger  Robert Boyd said...

I hope I offended no one with my innocent transposition of the postal codes for Arkansas and Alaska. If I did, I sincerely apologize.

And if that is the most serious error I make in this blog (which I certainly doubt), I will count myself lucky.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home