Sunday, May 31, 2009

Asshole

http://img1.ifilmpro.com/resize/image/blog/1/8/7/8/1878723/200902/1235417673963.jpg
Kanye West, Asshole or Idiot ... or both?

Rapper Kanye West does not read books or respect them but nevertheless he has written one that he would like you to buy and read.

"Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed," West said. "I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph.

"I am a proud non-reader of books. I like to get information from doing stuff like actually talking to people and living real life," he said.

His book is 52 pages -- some blank, others with just a few words -- and offers his optimistic philosophy on life. One two-page section reads, "Life is 5% what happens and 95% how you react!" Another page reads "I hate the word hate!"

"'Proud non-reader' Kanye West Turns Author', Reuters

Jesus what a ignorant fool. The publisher of this crap is called "Super Good." Never heard of them, but I hope they feel a little guilty when they get paid for this tome. I pray they will be flooded with returns.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew we would come down on the same side of something eventually.

jd

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home